15. App that connects classroom parents

I recently had the opportunity to chaperone my son's 5th grade field trip. It was awesome and I am so glad I went! I met other parents and had opportunity to talk about the school system, teachers and struggles as a parent whether working or at home.

We set up meet-ups for our children to hang on the weekend and talked about shared experiences with teachers. It was a shame that it was the end of the year that I had this opportunity to get to know the parents' of the children my son interacts with every day for the entire year.  We need an app that connects classroom parents. A way for them to start chats, plan play dates and get to know each other. Maybe even share parenting struggles, community events or meet up for coffee. It would be a great outlet for parents who other way have no other opportunity to make such community connections!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

18. Care box delivery service

17. Girls Can Lead subscription based monthly booklets for young girls

5. Device that tracks and shares medical information